music counter

My pure Love Welcomes You

Devotion. Giving Love instead of Grief. It may feel like your swollowing a Stone , however, Love falls into silence, no bitter reaction, honey not vinager. Serve with Love not burden. Carry a torch of Devotional love not a burden on the spine of your mind.

Star to Earth Goddess

My photo
I am a artist, I paint., also woodburning. I am a musician I play the Didgeridoo and do healing sessions with the Didgeridoo .I teach Yoga at The BirdHouse Community Center 800 North 4th Avenue in Knoxville TN. I'm in the middle of Galaxy,Nebula space painting right now, which I only do during 6 months in hot weather of the year. I'm also a licensed Cosmetologist and do Creative Hair Color and Cut's.Comic book writer.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

We have a Gig in August 7th 2015 at The BirdHouse in Knoxville. We will be playing Ambient Music for my Art Show. So ready for it. Come and see us.....

No comments:

Post a Comment